Benefits to Merchants | Merchant Enrollment Process | Merchant Materials
Business owners who sign on to the program not only increase their average ticket price by providing rebates on larger than average sales, but also generate more revenue from their existing customers by increasing customer loyalty through frequency of visits. Merchants can build awareness of their business, generate new customers and optimize sales and profits through our easy online directory.
How a transaction works for a merchant...
1. Consumer shows the Community Card at Purchase
2. Salesperson types the total value into the credit card terminal
3. Salesperson swipes the Community Card through the terminal
4. Terminal communicates the value of the purchase through the Mastercard Exchange
5. Terminal creates a “Decline” message on the terminal
6. Customer proceeds to pay in any form desired (Cash, Check or Credit Card)