Give back to your community and get something in return!
Boston Community Change participants receive valuable offers and cash rewards for shopping with local participating merchants. Cardholders have the opportunity to give back to their community and make a powerful social statement through donations to local nonprofits and schools of their choice. Your online account and personalized statements show the positive impact made both individually and collectively through participation in the program. Order your card online
The cardholder process...
1. Consumer shows the Community Card at purchase
2. Salesperson swipes the Community Card through the credit card terminal
3. Customer proceeds to pay in any form desired (cash, check or credit card)
4. Customer receives a monthly cash reward reimbursement through mail or direct deposit
- For a limited time, cards are being made available for FREE. All you will need to provide is a name, address and e-mail. Unless you choose to receive promotions from participating businesses, your information will not be shared with anyone.
- You will receive monthly e-mail statements highlighting how much of a rebate you have earned and how much you have donated to the community nonprofit of your choice through your shopping at local participating businesses.